Chinese-Forums

please correct or improve my grammar and vocab here

L-F-J

I'm performing a song for the upcoming moon festival and will introduce myself and the song. (in Chinese) I want to make sure I don't sound dumb on stage in front of a large group of Chinese. So any corrections or improvements upon my grammar and vocab here would be great! (Thanks to those who helped me on how to say 'dedicate to') :)

Here goes:

大家好!我是——。今天我想唱一首歌给你们听,好不好?其实这真是一首非常好听的歌。只是我唱得不好。如果我伤害你们的耳朵,真对不起!我绝对不是故意的。尽管如此我还希望你们喜欢,因为这首歌就是要表达我对我老婆的特别感觉。所以我想把这首歌送给她,告诉她“我愿变成童话里她爱的那个天使”。这首歌叫做“童话”。谢谢!

And the desired meaning:

Hello everyone! I am ____. Today I'd like to sing a song for you all, okay? Actually this is a really good song. It's just that I don't sing it very well. If I hurt your ears, I'm really sorry! I definitely don't mean it. Even so, I still hope you like it, because this song is to express my special feeling toward my wife. So, I'd like to dedicate this song to her, to tell her "我愿变成童话里她爱的那个天使". This song is called "童话". Thanks!

Please correct any mistakes and add improvements where you think necessary. Thanks a lot!!

a little suggestions:

尽管如此我还希望你们喜欢,

尽管如此我还是希望你们喜欢,

因为这首歌就是要表达我对我老婆的特别感觉

因为这首歌就是要表达我对我老婆的特殊情意。 or

因为这首歌就是要表达我对我老婆的深深爱意

Perhaps you could consider replacing 伤害你们的耳朵 with 让你们的耳朵受罪

I agree.:)