Chinese-Forums

蔡琴 / CaiQin

HashiriKata

Hi,

I think I need to broaden my Chinese music base, and someone mentioned 蔡琴 to me. I think I'm likely to like this singer but need some songs she's known for to start off with. What would you recommend? I've listened to only one song by her so far, and that is 把悲伤留给自己.

Thanks,

Thank you skylee and Koneko, you're truly wonderful people (or cats, if you like :mrgreen: )

The selection so far will keep me going for now but if anyone has further recommendations, please drop them in. :D

By the way, anyone knows what sort of period 蔡琴 belongs to? the 80's and 90's?

By the way, voidsky seems to be unaccessible at the moment. Can you?

Is it? I was there yesterday it was fine. Anyway, I saw these two Portuguese egg tarts there on her last entry. One for me and one for you, HashiriKata?! Of course, imaginarily. :roll:

K.

try to change the encoding to unicode.
You're right, skylee! I was naive to assume the IE would do it automatically for me. It is not that IE doesn't do it, but the problem is sometimes it does and other times it doesn't !!!
One for me and one for you, HashiriKata?! Of course, imaginarily.
Thanks for including me, Koneko, but I've got a very strong feeling that they were eaten very soon after the photo was taken. :D