Chinese-Forums

Searching for Wang Fei-Box

diff

Hi,

I'm searching for a box that contains all (or nearly all) of Wang Fei's CD's - and, which is a very important part: looks good. :roll: Price doesn't matter (well, up to a certain point...)

I saw such a box a few years ago but haven't been able to find it again up to today. :(

Any help would be much appreciated - in forms of links to online stores (in China), most favourably.

Best regards,

diff

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I know all of the big online-stores, but still wasn't able to find something up until now. As I'm in China, it wouldn't make much sense to order from yesasia.com, either (sorry, didn't point that out that clear before).

Any other hints?

Best regards,

diff

Are you talking about a pinkish Wang Fei box with four CD's, is that the one? I bought it at Xinmate 新玛特 a few months ago. But I don't know if this is the one, if Xinmate has it and if there is Xinmate in Beijing. Sorry, I'm not being very helpful.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. No, thats not the one I meant... :cry:

I've looked a little deeper into the matter, seems as if she's switched record companys quite a few times which leads me to the conclusion that the box set I saw had to be some sort of daoban (as it seems unlikely that records released under different labels will appear in the same box).

(I already have almost all her CDs, just would like to have them in one set)

So: daoban it has to be. As I said: it's not about the money, it's more about having a nice box-set. Any hints?

Best regards,

diff