Chinese-Forums

Mayday 五月天 Tour

Ascendancy9

My Chinese Googling skills aren't quite as profficient as I would like, and I was wondering if someone would be able to find out if 五月天 are coming anywhere near Nanjing / Shanghai sometime this year. Morover, was anyone else planning to go and see 五月天 on their 2007 tour?

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Can't help you as far as Nanjing and Shanghai go. I haven't heard anything. But I'm going to the third concert in Taipei in July. I'll be leaving Taiwan at the end of September so I'm really glad I'll get to see them before I leave.

• 4 weeks later...

Just in case anybody else is interested, here are some other dates for the Mayday 2007 Jump! 離開地球表面 tour.

Beijing August 4 and 5

Toronto August 24

LA August 26

Vancouver September 1

Changsha September (not sure when)

Tokyo October 7

Shanghai October 20

Nanjing November (not sure when)

Macao December 22

Shenzhen December (not sure when)

For more info, check www.imayday.com

I went to their last concert in Taipei on Sunday. Was amazing. They are a great band anyway, but they are fantastic live. Would highly recommend going to one of their concerts if you get the chance.