Chinese-Forums

Leaf 葉子

skylee

I am watching a taiwan drama series 薔薇之戀 (The Rose) and I love its songs. This song "Leaf" is particularly nice, with superb lyrics.

The story is unreal. Everybody is in love (between brother and sister / between brother and brother / straight / gay) and the world is warm and sweet and simple. haha. Very enjoyable.

葉子

曲:陳曉娟 詞:陳曉娟 唱:阿桑

葉子 是不會飛翔的翅膀

翅膀 是落在天上的葉子

天堂 原來應該不是妄想

只是我早已經遺忘 當初怎麼開始飛翔

孤單 是一個人的狂歡

狂歡 是一群人的孤單

愛情 原來的開始是陪伴

但我也漸漸地遺忘 當時是怎樣有人陪伴

我一個人吃飯 旅行 到處走走停停

也一個人看書 寫信 自己對話談心

只是心又飄到了哪裏 就連自己看也看不清 我想我不僅僅是失去你

我一個人吃飯 旅行 到處走走停停

也一個人看書 寫信 自己對話談心

孤單 是一個人的狂歡

狂歡 是一群人的孤單

愛情 原來的開始是陪伴

但我也漸漸地遺忘 當時是怎樣有人陪伴

我一個人吃飯 旅行 到處走走停停

也一個人看書 寫信 自己對話談心

我一個人吃飯 旅行 到處走走停停

也一個人看書 寫信 自己對話談心

葉子 是不會飛翔的翅膀

翅膀 是落在天上的葉子

Listen

Watch

I remember watching the first 4 episodes, and stopped when it started to get strange (e.g. brother sneaking up to a brother when he's asleep and kissing him and saying awkward things)... the same reason I stopped watching 不男不女, but that got strange in the very first episode. I liked Leaf too, but have gotten used to the song now..

Taiwan entertainment seems a bit too 前卫 too open for me. Sadly, the mainland is following suit.

The story is unreal but not unlikeable. It is actually quite funny. I don't really mind their 相親相愛 approach. And the scriptwriter is well aware of what the viewers think, otherwise the term 近親相姦 would not have appeared in the script. haha.

Actually the script is quite well-written. And the performance of one of the young actors 鄭元暢 is outstanding.