Chinese-Forums

My Pinyin Lyrics website, take a look!

Saberu

Good site. I found it a bit hard to find things (maybe put characters and pinyin for all but the lyrics?), but it seems as though the search worked well. It might be more approachable with the characters for people who want to search for songs they don't know the pinyin for. There's certainly a lot there!

Thanks, good effort but there are many things to work on. It's not just Pinyin as there are some romanised Cantonese songs, please advise when it's the case. Pinyin lyrics don't have tone marks or numbers. It would be good to have the lyrics in Hanzi as well (on the same page, perhaps). I also noticed that when you open lists, they are not sorted alphabetically.

Thanks for the tips guys, glad you like the site. Just fixed the lists so they are alphabetical as that was the easiest tweak to make and I was a bit silly not doing that to begin with :)

I thought about adding Hanzi translations for all the lyrics but it's a daunting task as there is a lot there to do but I'll try and do as many as I can, maybe some everyday. I will definitely be adding character translations for artist, album and song names too and in that order so you will see all the artists translated first as theres less to do there.

As for the Cantonese songs, I'll add a key like [粤语 -Cantonese] to the end of each one.

• 2 weeks later...