Chinese-Forums

Chinese music streams?

WangYuHong

Didn't quite know which forum to put this in...

But does anybody know of good websites to listen to Chinese radio stations online?

The one good one I've found so far is http://www.bjradio.com.cn

It's got a good selection of stations to choose from, but has enough drawbacks to make me look around and see if anything else out there is similar.

Anyway, here's primarily what I'm looking for:

1. A website with at least 4 channels to listen to. I hate individual websites for each radio station. I like flipping around, and loading new websites (which come in pretty slow for me, since I'm in the US) makes it a pain.

2. Good quality during the US daytime (Chinese nighttime). Some of those BJ radio stations just turn off their stream at night, some of them turn on the elevator music, or some of them become real choppy (unlistenable)... I need something to listen to at work, so it's gotta last the whole time

3. A good mix of stations between music and talking. Sometimes I like listening to the music, but sometimes I like listening to people talk as well... (And those late night love advice programs are quite interesting). But most importantly...

4. NO AMERICAN CRAP (or at least, minimal amounts). I don't know what's wrong with them, but the pop stations all like to mix in American (well, songs from the US and European countries) with Chinese songs... I'm inundated with American music (to the point that it's getting on my nerves), so I just want something else to take me away from that...

I figure I can't be the only one who just likes to listen to Chinese stations over the internet, so has anyone else come across better places to listen to them?

Oh right, and I'm interested in Mandarin stations (it's okay if some of the songs are Cantonese, but the DJs should speak Mandarin)... I'm sure HK has a nice assortment, but that doesn't help my listening comprehension at all :)