Chinese-Forums

Need help identifying Chinese music artist...

shanghaikai

So...I was at Haoledi a week ago and I heard/saw this song by this one guy who honestly looks pretty dorky, like he's trying to look real hardcore and gangster but just wasn't really designed for it. I think he had glasses, some stubble, and liked to wear caps (or he did in at least two of the MVs we saw). I need to find out who he is and find his songs so I can find the one song that I found particularly moving (I blame the Black Label). If any of you have an idea of who I'm looking for, I'd very much appreciate if you could post a picture of the guy and his name. This may be a long shot but I figure it'll be a short process of elimination before I see exactly who I'm looking for!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Well, ether way he looks like he's trying to be a scrubby Jew! Which...is...kinda hip.

Anyway, the song I was seeking out is here on baidu under: 思念是一种病.

I also liked: 爱我别走

I'm totally betraying my softy-poo side here. :oops: