Chinese-Forums

HELP! What is this song?

ipractice

The other day I saw a music video but I cannot put a name to the song.

I think the song is originally sung by Jay Chou. But the person singing it is definitely not Jay Chou. It is still in Mandarin.

Here is a description of the video: The man is in a military type, emperor button up suit (blue with gold buttons, very military leader like). He is singing and looks sad and he has a girl in his arms. I am pretty sure the girl is dead (lowering her into some water). The only lyrics I was able to catch was that in the chorus there is some English words, and definitely the words "Say goodbye". I think he goes, "one two three and say goodbye" or something like that.

It is a very slow song, mellow and emotional.

Any help identifying it would be great!

Is the song "Say Goodbye" by jay chou? I'm not sure about the video or anything else really just that might be someplace to start with. Oh the name of the song though is say goodbye- there is no chinese name for it so it might help...