Chinese-Forums

只是放電的速度稍嫌快

82riceballs

I was listening to the song "機車女孩" by MC Hotdog, and I found these lyrics confusing:

我的眼神一點兒也不怪 只是放電的速度稍嫌快

To my understanding, "放電" means "觸電" or to get a "static shock" right? So, this sentence means: The look of my eyes isn't weird at all; it "static shocks" too quickly. Is this some kind of slang?

已經超重十幾公斤  還在猛喝這雞精

I know what a part of this means: You're already overweight by 10+ kilos, yet still drinking chicken *what*?

想要減肥真對不起  連妹登風都不要你

Who or what is "妹登風"???

:help

Please help me with this!!!

Thanks =)

I thought that it would just refer to "electric shock" not necessarily static shock. And so I would be willing to (almost) put money on a borrowed usage from english of something similar to "when we looked at each other there was electricity". Not exactly what he said but my guess is that was the general concept he was trying to communicate.

I went to 白兰氏's website to look for 鸡精 pictures for riceballs, and saw this video ad: http://www.brands.com.tw/cms.www/../www/Movie.wmv

I was chatting on MSN with the browser in the background, and when I heard the commercial, I thought "what language is that? is that a 老外?"

Is it just me? (ps: after a couple listens I think I got used to his accent and can understand him now)