Chinese-Forums

need song suggestions - specific

badr

Hey folks,

I'm trying to find some new songs that I can include in the Bootcamp curriculum so that I can have a bit of variety for people who are coming back for the 3rd or 4rth time and have gone through all the songs I choose.

I always do " yue liang dao.." " mei jiu jia ka fei" "jia xiang" and basically other nice songs with interesting lyrics, not tooo long and easy to sing. I've also done stuff like "mei gui hua" and "tian mi mi" in the past.

any suggestions?

I'd completely forgotten about Duimian de nvhair. Massive in 1999(8?) and not a bad singalong song. I can see myself going on a retro music-downloading spree now and not getting any work done. I remember quite liking 爱了就爱了 by 陈琳, (edit: better version, .ra and also used to listen to a lot of 孙燕姿 though I can't think of any songs off the top of my head. There's 超快感 which I used to listen to constantly, but only because it was the only semi-decent song on the computers in the Internet cafe I frequented in Harbin, Winter of 2001-02.

Anyway, I'm not so much recommending songs now as listing ones I remember. :oops:

oh man... "dui mian de nvhai" is exactly what I've been looking for! really easy going, cheesy but not too much and somewhat fun! Any others along those lines?

Roddy: I like your musical taste mate! 爱了就爱了 is a decent song.. I'm getting that for my personal use however.. won't fit the camp.

There used to be a longer reply, until Baidu crashed my browser. :tong

I used to listen to Jiang XIn's stuff quite a lot, and it might fit the bill as something that isn't too poppy, but doesn't stray into 'can't make out the lyrics' territory. Try Pandora.Greek mythology and a chorus you can sing along to.

I also used to love 赤裸裸, and i just listened to it again. Still do.

I Believe

There's several versions. Try 范逸臣's' date=' for example.[/quote']Yeah, that's the one I mean.

And 童話 is good too, sure it's overused but foreigners won't know that (or care), and it's really good for singing along.

And I had trouble with Baidu as well when I searched for a song by Zhao Yonghua some time ago, nothing turned up. Strange.