Chinese-Forums

Can Somebody Help Me Register A Chinese myspace Account?

txz045

I want to register a Chinese MySpace account on http://www.myspace.cn

I have only 1 problem. When it comes time to enter the numbers and letters you see in the image-captcha or whatever its called, I cannot enter the characters. I have no problem translating the rest of the registration form and entering the correct data required to register the account.... just the image-capcha or whatever its called asking for you to enter the numbers/letters you see in the image, to prove you are a real person instead of a computer program looking to register spam-accounts.

So, I was hoping somebody here could simply get with me long enough to register the account by using their chinese-language keyboard, to type the letters/numbers in the image.... because thats the only thing holding up. I tried to find the characters in the image elsewhere, and cut/copy/paste them into the box, but it changes if you let it sit there too long... and, alot of the characters are looking the same to me....

Thank you for your time and replies in advance.

I dont see a way to PM you at this time. I see option to e-mail you through your profile. I guess I will do that. Thanks for the reply. I am using the account for music and for communication with old friend Lady Ayin. As well as to meet new friends who are into the same music. Thanks again for your kind offer. Much appreciated of course.

I think I made a mistake, brandex wont allow emails, but you do. So now I have it straight.

I sent you a email.... and I thank you very much for your assistance. I can assure you the account will be used in no 'naughty' ways. Only to communicate and 'network' with like minded peoples.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so it didn't work out because the person who agreed to help me register the account, he was from here on this forum.... backed-out on me simply because my 2nd email address I chose to use (the 1st one showed it had alread been used, weird) included the words info and wars run together as one word. Thats how my 2nd alternative email address starts out...... at that point, the person got scared for some strange reason and abandoned me...... I don't understand..... I have other email accounts we dont have to use that one..... so please, somebody assist me please.

Right now I am listening to China Radio International on my shortwave radio as I have done for many years.... I have a interest in Chinese Music, inparticular Chinese Heavy Metal bands/artists. Through this chinese myspace account, I hoped to discover new bands and artists.... and communicate with and network with them to help spread the music to others...... so I hope somebody here can assist me in my quest?

• 2 weeks later...

Because the 3rd email account you gave me also gave the error that it had been used before.

I volunteered and gave more than 45 mins of my time in the emails and trying. Tried the first and the 3rd email accounts multiple times and gave the same error message. A Chinese person did it as well with the same error. That's when I gave up.

And no I don't want our IPs attached to anyone that is conducting an infowar considering I can have the business license revoked for things that get tied back to us. (if you want to be some freedom blogger or something - if you are familiar with the infowars website you would understand). But the substitute address you gave me didn't work either after many attempts.

Sorry I can't give more than that. Pretty busy. I did agree to try to help. And I did try.

Glad you got it worked out.