Chinese-Forums

sentence problem

aboooot

Dear friends,

trying to translate this LONG sentence

第四,国家体育场工程设计除一般工程中常见的总图、建筑、结构、给排水、暖通空调、电气、弱电通讯、经济等专业外,又根据本工程的特殊情况,增设了景观、燃气、体育工艺等专业,建筑专业又分设地下、地上、屋顶及膜结构、体育工艺和三维设计等分项负责人,结构专业又分设钢结构和混凝土结构两专业并分设负责人,结合设计分包设混凝土预制构件、厨房工艺等专业,再加上HdeM建筑师、Arup工程师以及钢结构加工设计方、膜结构加工设计方,设计分项配合专业多达20余种,使得各项设计分工细化明确,利于各负其责、提高设计深度和水平,但同时也加大了设计组织配合、协调管理的难度和复杂性。

I have a couple of problems

1) what is the subject of 结合?

2) what does 厨房工艺 mean in this context?

1) what is the subject of 结合?

2) what does 厨房工艺 mean in this context?

1) Still the 国家体育场工程设计. It is subject for 1)一般工程... 2)工程的特殊情况 3) 结合....

It is escalating structure, from general to special, and special among specials.

2) Technique/technology in chicken design. ------ The work is for China to do, but the people come from all over the world. Food service is really special one among others.

Dear Monto,

I'm sorry but it still not clear:

国家体育场工程设计与什么结合什么?

The design of the project of the National Stadium besides the usual special fields such as (....), because of its peculiarity, it also has other special fields (...). For the different special fields there are differen responsibles for the several subitems...

and then it is not clear that 结合

结合 here is not actually materially combine any thing, just should be understood as "combined as addition in consideration", in Chinese “结合。。。。方面的考虑”, that is why I list it as 3). It should be the second of the second consideration in logics.

Sorry to bother you again

so does it mean that

...also the subcontracts of the design are divided in special fields such as prefabricated components in concrete, kitchen thechnology etc. and if you add the special fields of the architects HdeM, the Arup engeneers, the people who produce the structure, the people who produce the membrane there are together up to 20 different special fields that....

I think so.

The whole paragraph looks to me that:

Detail listing of things of/related to 国家体育场工程设计 followed by the conclusive ending "使得各项设计分工细化明确,利于各负其责、提高设计深度和水平,但同时也加大了设计组织配合、协调管理的难度和复杂性。"