Chinese-Forums

"That's all" in mandarin

lokki

Has anybody else noticed how even after a few years of studying mandarin one can sometimes be at a loss for some of the most basic expressions?

I often try to use my limited knowledge of the language for ordering in Chinese restaurants, or when shopping in one of those little corner shops that seem to be mostly run by Chinese these days.

The point where I often feel lost is once I have completed the order, say two loaves of bread, half a dozen of eggs and a couple of beers, and I'd like to say "That's all" or "That's it", "That completes the list of things that I want" type of thing.

I usually fake my way out of the situation with a short 好的 or 好啊 and it tends to produce the intended effect. But I really feel I need a short snappy way of expressing this more precisely. And it should sound natural and polite too.

Would anything along the lines of (这)就够了 work in this situation? Or could it be construed as rude if I'm unlucky? ("I've had enough of you" type of thing?)

I suppose something like (还)不要别的东西 would get the meaning across but it feels too complicated and contrived to me. What do you think about that one?

Or is there any combination with 全,or verb+好 or verb+完 that would sound natural in this context? Or any other ideas?