Chinese-Forums

Meaning of 正達

calibre2001

I've referd to the dictionaries and still don't understand what it means. Here are the examples I found:

諾特卡·柏恩,先正達新加坡亞太區采購經理

Mr.Notker Bien graduated 1991 in Organic Chemistry and holds a PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (1994) of University Marburg / Germany.

南通技術中心的成立進一步證明了先正達對中國的承諾。

Which is located in the Economical and Technological Development Zone of Nantong, the total investment is US$110 million.

目前,他是先正達中國的總經理,帶領中國團隊再創佳績。

Stephan Titze has various interests like golf, tennis, windsurfing, skiing and traveling.

I'm very confused.

Your Chinese sentences and English sentences don't match (not even remotely). What's the point of the English sentences if they are not translations?

正达 is not a word, as far as I am aware. Are you sure you got the characters right?

For example,

诺特卡・柏恩,先正达新加坡亚太区采购经理

is just a person's name and his job title at Syngenta (Asia-Pacific Singapore division)