Jump to content
Chinese-Forums
  • Sign Up

the Story of Dropping Out / 退学记


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

RTHK all rights reserved

The subtitles are translated by studentyong. The translation itself is for studying purpose only.

香港电台电视节目:非常平等任务

RTHK TV Program: A Special Task For the Whole Society: Equal Opportunity,

Theme song:

平等的爱

With equal love,

谁都可爱

everyone is lovely.

在这个地球

On the earth

同公开的竞赛

we race openly.

平等的爱

With equal love

同创出没歧视的将来

we create the future discrimination-free.

团结世界

Embrace the world

破隔膜才是爱

Love is barrier-free!

退學記a

退学记a

the Story of Dropping Out (Part A)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GEQ5XX5qIK8/

本节目根据真实个案改编,拍摄场地与个案无关

The program is adapted from a real case, and the location has nothing to do with the case.

(On the day, they went to travel…)

王老師:坐好。坐好,同學們請安靜。你們三個做什麼?坐好。陳智明,不可以這樣,這樣做很危險。

王老师:坐好。坐好,同学们请安静。你们三个做什么?坐好。陈智明,不可以这样,这样做很危险。

Miss Wang: Sit still. Boys and girls, please keep quiet and sit still. What are you three doing? Sit still. Chen, Zhiming, don’t do this. It’s dangerous.

副校長:你今天下午一定要去理髮,明天上學前把頭髮剪短……

副校长:你今天下午一定要去理发,明天上学前把头发剪短……

Vice Schoolmaster: You must go to cut your hair this afternoon,. Tomorrow morning when you come to school, your hair must have been shortened!...

王老師:陳智明,怎麼了?告訴老師。

王老师:陈智明,怎么了?告诉老师。

Miss Wang: Chen, Zhiming, what's wrong? Tell me.

陳智明:副……副校長!

陈智明:副……副校长!

Chen Zhiming: Vice… Vice Schoolmaster!

王老師:什麼副校長?

王老师:什么副校长?

Miss Wang: Vice Schoolmaster?

副校長:上學前到校長室報到。如果頭髮還沒剪短,我便要見家長。你不用四處張望,先理好自己。

副校长:上学前到校长室报到。如果头发还没剪短,我便要见家长。你不用四处张望,先管好自己。

Vice Schoolmaster: Report at the Schoolmaster Office, before you have classes. If your hair wasn’t cut, I would ask for your parents to come here. You don’t need to look around. Behave yourself, at first.

王老師:不用怕,過了。

王老师:不用怕,过了。

Miss Wang. Take it easy. We have passed it.

退學記

退学记

the Story of Dropping Out

林詠恩:這條數是將九的組合填上顏色。你往哪兒去?把功課做完才去玩。最多你做完後,我帶你到操場玩。坐好。

林咏恩:这道题是将九的组合填上颜色。你往哪儿去?把功课做完才去玩。你做完后,我带你到操场玩。坐好。这题……

Lin Yongen: This sum requires us to pain colors on the combination of nine. Where are you going?. Finish your homework before you play, OK. At best, I can take you to play at the playground, after your homework is done, OK? Well, sit still. This sum…

陳智明:我也會。

陈智明:我也会。

Chen Zhi ming: I know how to do it, too.

林詠恩:那你做吧。

林咏恩:那你做吧。

Lin Yongen: OK, just do it.

陳智明:算就算,比你還快。

陈智明:算就算,比你还快。

Chen Zhiming: Of course, I can do it more quickly than you do!

王老師:放心,林詠恩懂得照顧他。我們到那邊談談。

王老師:放心,林咏恩懂得照顾他。我们到那边谈谈。

Miss Wang: Take it easy, Lin Yongen knows how to take care of him. Let’s have a talk there.

陳媽媽:好。

陈妈妈:好。

Chen’s Mom: Good.

陳媽媽:王老師,小明上課時,是否依然那麼頑皮不聽話?

陈妈妈:王老师,小明上课时,是否依然那么顽皮不听话?

Mom: Miss Wang, is my son Xiaoming still that naughty and mischievous in class?

王老師:給他一點時間。他需要時間適應新環境。陳太,旅行當日,陳智明回家有沒有說過什麼?

王老师:给他一点时间。他需要时间适应新环境。陈太太,旅行当日,陈智明回家有没有说过什么?

Miss Wang: Give him some time. He needs time to adapt to a new environment. Ms Chen, did Chen Zhiming mention something at home on the day we went travel?

陳媽媽:他又打人了嗎?

陈妈妈:他又打人了吗?

Mom: Did he beat others again?

王老師:當日校車經過他以前就讀的學校……

王老师:当日校车经过他以前就读的学校……

Miss Wang, On that day, our school bus passed by the school he used to attend…

(三個月前,2008年9月)

(三个月前,2008年9月)

(three months ago, 2008, Sept.)

李老師:同學們,三加三等於六,那麼四加多少等於六?依晴。

老师李:同学们,三加三等于六,那么四加多少等于六?依晴。

Miss Lee: Everyone, three plus three is six, and then four plus what can be six? Yiqing.

依晴:二。

依晴:二。

Yiqing: Two.

李老師:對不對?

李老师:对不对?

Miss Lee: Right?

全班同学:对。

全班同学:对。

The whole class: Right.

李老師:計完加數,現在算減數。六減一等於多少?

李老师:计完加法,现在算减法。六减一等于多少?

Miss Lee: The addition sums are over, so let’s do the subtraction ones. How much is six minus one?

全班同學:五。

全班同学:五。

The whole class: Five.

李老師:對。六减二呢?

李老师:对。六减二呢?

Miss Lee: Right. How much is six minus two?

全班同學:四。

全班同学:四。

The whole class: Four.

李老師:答對了。那麼六減三呢?

李老师:答对了。那么六减三呢?

Miss Lee: The answer is right. So, how about six minus three?

全班同學:三。

全班同学:三。

The whole class: Three.

李老師:對。那麼六減……。陳智明,你怎麼了,返回座位。

李老师:对。那么六减……。陈智明,你怎么了,返回座位。

Miss Lee: Right! And how about six minus…Chen Zhiming, what’s wrong with you? Go back to your seat!

陳智明:我看不清黑板上的字,被擋著了。

陈智明:我看不清黑板上的字,被挡着了。

Chen Zhiming: I can’t see what’s on the blackboard. My view is obstructed.

李老師:你說誰擋著你。返回座位。肅靜。返回座位去。你做什麼?陳智明,返回座位。肅靜。誰在笑?笑的要罰。出來。

李老师:你说谁挡着你。返回座位。肃静。返回座位去。你做什么?陈智明,返回座位。肃静。谁在笑?笑的要罚站。出来。

Miss Lee: You are talking about WHO obstructs your view?! Go back to your seat! Be quiet! Go back to your seat! What’re you doing? Chen Zhiming, go back to your seat! Be quiet! Who’s laughing? The one who laughs will be punished to stand still. Get out!

陳智明:老師,我不出來。

陈智明:老师,我不出来。

Chen Zhiming: No, miss, I don’t go out.

李老師:出來。出來。

李老师:出来。出来。

Miss Lee: Get out! Get out!

陳智明:老師,我不出來。

陈智明:老师,我不出来。

Chen Zhiming: No, miss, I don’t.

李老師:出來。

李老师:出来。

Miss Lee: Get out!

陳智明:放手呀!

陈智明:放手呀!

Chen Zhiming: Let go!

李老師:陳智明,站好!我叫你站好。知道自己做錯了些什麼嗎?可知道自己刚刚很无礼?

李老师:陈智明,站好!我叫你站好。知道自己做错了些什么吗?你可知道自己刚刚很无礼?

Miss Lee: Chen Zhiming, stand still! I’m telling you to stand still! Do you know what’s wrong you have done? Do you know you were very rule just now?

陳智明:為什麼不准我上課?

陈智明:为什么不准我上课?

Chen Zhiming: Why you don’t allow me to have the class?

李老師:因為你要學會守規矩,站好。你不守規矩,老師無法授課,同學便無法聽書,知道嗎?

李老师:因为你要学会守规矩,站好。你不守规矩,老师无法授课,同学便无法听书,知道吗?

Miss Lee: Because you should learn to behave yourself! Stand still! If you don’t behave yourself, Miss can’t teach lessons and classmates can’t learn anything. Get it?

Edited by studentyoung
Posted (edited)

陳智:明:我說過我看不清黑板。

陈智:明:我说过我看不清黑板。

Chen Zhiming: I told you I can’t see the blackboard!

李老師:你給我站好,才可以返回課室。

李老师:你给我站好,才可以返回课室。

Miss Lee: I won’t let you go back to the classroom until you know how to stall still for me.

李老師:副校長,他真的很頑皮,很難管教。說不聽,教不明,罰也不怕。不懲罰他的話,恐怕其他同學會爭相仿效。我真的不知道如何對付他。

李老师:副校长,他真的很顽皮,很难管教。说不听,教不明,罚也不怕。不惩罚他的话,恐怕其他同学会争相仿效。我真的不知道如何对付他。

Miss Lee: Vice Schoolmaster, he is really very naughty and hard to discipline. He refuses to moralization and ignores teaching, and he even isn’t afraid of punishment. If I don’t punish him, I’m afraid other boys and girls will imitate him. I really don’t know how to handle with him.

副校長:有否跟他的家長接觸,瞭解一下?

副校长:是否跟他的家长接触,了解一下?

Vice Schoolmaster: Have you ever contacted with his parents and got some clue?

李老師:開學兩星期,我已致電他的母親八次。每個家長總說自己的孩子沒問題。但副校長,我們來教書,不是幫別人照顧孩子。再者,若我只照顧他一個,其他同學又如何?長此下去,他會拖慢全班的進度。

李老师:开学两星期,我已致电他的母亲八次。每个家长总说自己的孩子没问题。但副校长,我们来教书,不是帮别人照顾孩子。再者,若我只照顾他一个,其他同学又如何?长此下去,他会拖慢全班的进度。

Miss Lee: It’s only two weeks after the new term began. I’ve called to his mother eight times. Any parent, in the same way, says that his children are quite OK. But Vice Schoolmaster, we come here to teach students, not to look after them. What’s more, if I only looked after him, how about the others? If things went on like this, he would slow down the teaching process of the whole class.

副校長:他現在在哪里?帶他來見我。

副校长:他现在在哪里?带他来见我。

Vice Schoolmaster: Where is he now? Take him to my office.

李老師:他正站在走廊罰站。

李老师:他正站在走廊罚站。

Miss Lee: He is standing still for punishment in the corridor.

副校長:讓他再站一會。

副校长:让他再站一会。

Vice Schoolmaster: Let him stand for a bit longer.

李老師:副校長,他真的是一個計時炸彈。

李老师:副校长,他真的是一个计时炸弹。

Miss Lee: Vice Schoolmaster, he is a time-bomb. He really is!

副校長:你替我聯絡他的家長,讓我跟他們談談。

副校长:你替我联络他的家长,让我跟他们谈谈。

Vice Schoolmaster: You can call his parents to come, and let me talk with them.

陳媽媽:其實這個計畫你只需供款十年,以後便無須供款,到你六十歲時便有一筆可觀的回報。這是我為你做的計畫書,你可以看看。不好意思。我們繼續。你看,其實由一至五年……

陈妈妈:其实这个计划你只需供款十年,以后便无须供款,到你六十岁时便有一笔可观的回报。这是我为你做的计划书,你可以看看。不好意思。我们继续。你看,其实由一至五年……

Mom: In fact, you only need to pay the contribution for ten years in this plan, and then no more contribution is needed. When you are 60-year-old, you will get a large sum of money. Here is the prospectus I have done for you. Please have a look. Sorry. Let’s continue. You see, in fact, from the first year to the fifth year…

王先生:不如你先接聽電話。

王先生:要不,你先接听电话?

Mr. Wang: How about answer your phone first?

陳媽媽:不好意思。喂,李老師……我立即前來。不好意思王先生,我家有急事,要先行離開。不好意思,對不起。

陈妈妈:不好意思。喂,李老师……我立即前来。不好意思王先生,我家有急事,要先行离开。不好意思,对不起。

Mom: Excuse me. Hello, Miss Lee…. I’ll come instantly! Sorry, Mr. Wang, but there is something private so urgent. I’m sorry, but I have to go now. Please excuse me!

副校長:怎麼有這麼多紙飛機。

副校长:怎么有这么多纸飞机。

Vice Schoolmaster: Why are here so many paper planes?

同學甲:不知道從哪里飛來的。

同学甲:不知道从哪里飞来的。

Pupil A: They come from nowhere.

陳媽媽:小明……。媽媽帶你回家。不用怕,有媽媽在。

陈妈妈:小明……。妈妈带你回家。不用怕,有妈妈在。

Mom: Xiao Ming. Mom will take you home. Don’t worry, mom is here.

陳媽媽:對不起。

陈妈妈:对不起。

Mom: I’m sorry.

副校長:陳太,你也見到,昨天陳智明無故走上天臺。這其實很危險,幸好沒有發生以外。但你要明白,我們不是任何時候都有人跟著他。

副校长:陈太,你也见到,昨天陈智明无故走上天台。这其实很危险,幸好没有发生以外。但你要明白,我们不是任何时候都有人跟着他。

Vice Schoolmaster: Ms. Chen, as you have seen, yesterday, Chen Zhiming walked to the balcony for no reason. It’s quite dangerous. Luckily, nothing happened. But you should understand, we can’t watch him any time.

陳媽媽:我明白,不好意思,副校長。我相信小明暫時未能適應小學生活,希望你們再給他一點時間。還有,你們可否不要再讓他罰站?他告訴我,他昨天一整天都在走廊罰站,根本沒有上課。

陈妈妈:我明白,不好意思,副校长。我相信小明暂时未能适应小学生活,希望你们再给他一点时间。还有,你们可否不要再让他罚站?他告诉我,他昨天一整天都在走廊罚站,根本没有上课。

Mom: I see. I’m sorry, Vice Schoolmaster. I think Xiaoming still hasn’t got used to his life at primary school. I hope you can give him some time. And, could you please don’t punish him to stand still any more? He told me that he kept standing still for a whole day on the corridor and didn’t have any class.

副校長:我們這樣做是要讓他知道何謂紀律及儘快學會守規矩。

副校长:我们这样做是要让他知道何谓纪律及尽快学会守规矩。

Vice Schoolmaster: The reason we did so is that we want him to learn what is discipline and how to behave himself.

李:老師:他對老師同學都無禮,而且……

李:老师:他对老师同学都无礼,而且……

Miss Lee: He is so rude to teachers and classmates, and….

副校長:陳太,這次約見你,是想告訴你,學校和家庭的配合很重要。不可以學校教一套,在家則另一套。請你看看,我們全部都有記錄在案。我們已收到幾位家長的投訴。其實我們很難做。坦白說,陳太,我任教多年,教導過不少小朋友,我覺得陳智明的情況跟過度活躍症的小朋友相似。你有沒有考慮帶他見醫生?

副校长:陈太太,这次约见你,是想告诉你,学校和家庭的配合很重要。不可以学校教一套,在家则另一套。请你看看,我们全部都有记录在案。我们已收到几位家长的投诉。其实我们很难做。坦白说,陈太太,我任教多年,教导过不少小朋友,我觉得陈智明的情况跟过度活跃症的小朋友相似。你有没有考虑带他看医生?

Vice Schoolmaster: Ms. Chen, the reason we arrange this appointment with you is to hope you understand it’s so important that the cooperation between school and family. If there is one set of rules at school and another set at home, that won’t do. Here are all our records, please have a look. We have received complains from other parents. We are in a dilemma. To be frank with you, Ms Chen, I have taught so many little boys and girls for years, I think Chen Zhiming’s case is quite similar to those who have hyperactivity. Have you every considered to take him to see a doctor?

陳媽媽:小明呀……。你站好,別過來。

陈妈妈:小明呀……。你站好,别过来。

Mom: XiaoMing….. Stay there! Don’t come here!

陳媽媽:老公,明天陪我們去見醫生。

陈妈妈:老公,明天陪我们去见医生。

Mom: Honey, please go with us to see a doctor for our boy, tomorrow.

陳爸爸:我明天有事要做,沒有空。見什麼醫生,我們的孩子根本沒有事!為什麼要見醫生?

陈爸爸:我明天有事要做,没有空。见什么医生,我们的孩子根本没有事!为什么要见医生?

Dad: I have a lot to do tomorrow and have no spare time. See NO doctor! Our boy has no problem! Why does he need to see a doctor?

陳媽媽:現在只有你認為他沒有事!校方勸喻我帶他見醫生,你知道嗎?叫你陪伴也不行嗎?

陈妈妈:现在只有你认为他没有事!校方劝喻我带他见医生,你知道吗?叫你陪伴也不行吗?

Mom: Now, you’re the only one who thinks his OK. You know what? The school asks me to take him to see a doctor. Is it impossible to ask you to go with us?

陳爸爸:不是不行。他只是比較活潑,不是病。

陈爸爸:不是不行。他只是比较活泼,不是病。

Dad: Well, it isn’t impossible. He is just very lively, but it’s not a disease.

陳媽媽:他今天衝出馬路,我抓不住他,你知道有多危險。你當然不知道,每天都由我管接送,我要工作,還要管他接送,可知道我有多辛苦。

陈妈妈:他今天冲出马路,我抓不住他,你知道有多危险。你当然不知道,每天都由我管接送,我要工作,还要管他接送,可知道我有多辛苦。

Mom: He dashed through the road and I couldn’t catch him. Do you know how dangerour it is? Of course you don’t know! I’m the one who sends him to school and picks him up after school. Everyday, I have to go to work, while taking care of him to and from school. Can you see how tired I am?

Edited by studentyoung
Posted (edited)

退學記b

退学记b

the Story of Dropping Out (Part B)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xjas18IPPkE/

醫生:閉起雙眼,舉高右手,用右手觸摸鼻子。舉高左手,用左手觸摸鼻子。根據你們填寫的問卷及剛才的腦神經測試,證明你的小朋友腦協調有問題。他左邊反應比右邊的反應弱很多。通常過度活躍症的小朋友有類似的情況。

医生:闭起双眼,举起右手,用右手触摸鼻子。举起左手,用左手触摸鼻子。根据你们填写的问卷及刚才的脑神经测试,证明你的小朋友脑协调有问题。他左边反应比右边的反应弱很多。通常过度活跃症的小朋友有类似的情况。

Doctor: Close your eyes, and lift up the right hand. Touch your nose with the right hand. Lift up the left hand and touch your nose. According to the questionnaire you filled and the cerebral never test just now, they all prove that there is some problem about the coordination function in his brain. The interaction of his left part is weaker than the interaction of his right part. Usually, children with hyperactivity have similar symptoms.

陳媽媽:他是否屬於嚴重?有沒有方法醫治?

陈妈妈:他是否属于严重?有没有方法医治?

Mom: Is his case rather serious? Is there any therapy?

醫生:現時醫學對過度活躍症的小朋友是從藥物及行為治療兩方面入手。

医生:现时医学对过度活跃症的小朋友是从药物及行为治疗两方面入手。

Doctor: Nowadays, we treat children who have hyperactivity in two ways, one, medicine; the other, behavior therapy.

陳爸爸:那麼服藥要服到什麼時候?

陈爸爸:那么服药要服到什么时候?

Dad: How long does he need to take medicine?

陳爸爸:謝謝。

陈爸爸:谢谢。

Dad: Thanks.

陳爸爸的朋友:阿陳,來看病嗎?孩子沒事吧?

陈爸爸的朋友:阿陈,来看病吗?孩子没事吧?

Dad’s friend: Hi, Chen? Take your boy to see a doctor? Is your boy all right?

陳爸爸:沒什麼,輕微咳嗽而已。

陈爸爸:没什么,轻微咳嗽而已。

Dad: Nothing serious, just some light cough.

陳智明:才不是,醫生說我的腦有問題。

陈智明:才不是,医生说我的脑有问题。

Chen Zhiming: Of course not! The doctor said that there is something wrong in my brain.

陳爸爸:你懂什麼。阿黃,我們有事先走了,改天找你喝茶。喂……,小明……。

陳爸爸:你懂什麼。阿黃,我們有事先走了,改天找你喝茶。喂……,小明……。

Dad: You know nothing about it! Huang, we still have some other business, so we have to go now. I will have tea with you some other time. Hey…, Xiaoming…

陳指明:我去幫媽媽開門。

陈指明:我去帮妈妈开门。

Chen Zhiming, I will open the door for mom.

陳爸爸:小心車輛。

陈爸爸:小心车辆。

Dad: Watch out cars!

陳媽媽:不准亂跑,否則會被車撞倒。坐好。

陈妈妈:不准乱跑,否则会被车撞倒。坐好。

Mom: Don’t run around, or you might be hit by a car. Sit still.

同學甲:怎麼了,麻煩人,還敢來上學,不怕給李老師罰站嗎?

同学甲:怎么了,麻烦人,还敢来上学,不怕给李老师罚站吗?

Classmate A: Well, come on, a troublesome! How dare you still come to school? Aren’t you afraid you might be punished to stand still by Miss Lee?

陳智明:下車吧,別阻路。

陈智明:下车吧,别挡道。

Chen Zhiming: Get off! Don’t block the way.

同學甲:你打人?我一定會告訴媽媽,還會報告李老師。

同学甲:你打人?我一定会告诉妈妈,还会报告李老师。

Classmate A : You hit me? I definitely will tell mom and report it to Miss Lee, too.

同學乙:還要告訴副校長。

同学乙:还要告诉副校长。

Classmate B: And also tell Vice Schoolmaster about it.

同學甲:這個當然,必定要你退學,你死定了。

同学甲:这个当然,必定要你退学,你死定了。

Classmate A: Of course, I do. You must be dropped out. You will have a heck of time!

陳智明:是你死定了!

陈智明:是你死定了!

Chen Zhiming : It’s you that will have a heck of time.

同學丙:姨姨,有人打架。

同学丙:阿姨,有人打架。

Classmate C: Madam, some ones are fighting !

阿姨:不要打架,坐好。

阿姨:不要打架,坐好。

Madam: Stop fighting. Sit still.

副校長:陳智明,下車了。快下車。

副校长:陈智明,下车了。快下车。

Vice Schoolmaster: Chen Zhiming, get off. Get off, quickly!

陳智明:已說不下車了,放手呀。

陈智明:都说不下车了,放手呀。

Chen Zhiming: I’ve told you I don’t get off. Let go!

副校長:快給我下車,來。

副校长:快给我下车,来。

Vice Schoolmaster: GET OFF! COME!

陳智明:放手呀,已說不下車了。

陈智明:放手呀,已说不下车了。

Chen Zhiming: Let go! I’ve told you I don’t get off.

副校長:趕快下車。

副校长:赶快下车。

Vice Schoolmaster: Get off, at once!

陳智明:放手呀。

陈智明:放手呀。

Chen Zhiming: Let go!

陳媽媽:老公電話在哪里?

陈妈妈:老公电话在哪里?

Mom: Honey, where is the phone?

陳爸爸:什麼電話?

陈爸爸:什么电话?

Dad: What? Phone?

陳媽媽:學校來電話,快去找電話。

陈妈妈:学校来电话,快去找电话。

Mom: The school is calling! Go and pick up the phone! Hurry up!

陳爸爸:現在是什麼時間?

陈爸爸:现在是什么时间?

Dad: What time is it now?

陳媽媽:可能是兒子打人了,不好了。

陈妈妈:可能是儿子打人了,不好了。

Mom: Something must go wrong! Perhaps our boy beats others.

陳爸爸:什麼電話,現在是……。老婆,你在做夢了。別這樣,我們現在能夠做的都已經做了,醫生也說要給兒子一點時間。

陈爸爸:什么电话,现在是……。老婆,你在做梦了。别这样,我们现在能够做的都已经做了,医生也说要给儿子一点时间。

Dad: What “phone” are you talking about? Time now is… Darling, you had a nightmare. Oh ~ ~, come on, we have done everything we can. Doesn’t the doctor tell us to give our boy some time?

陳媽媽:不是吧,老公,可能這間學校不適合兒子。

陈妈妈:不是吧,老公,可能这间学校不适合儿子。

Mom: No, honey, perhaps the school isn’t suitable for our boy.

陳爸爸:怎會不適合?人人都說這間學校好,而且又是你說“一條龍”。我們千挑萬選,搬到這兒來遷就他。

陈爸爸:怎会不适合?人人都说这间学校好,而且又是你说“一条龙”。我们千挑万选,搬到这儿来迁就他。

Dad: How can that be done? Everyone says it’s an outstanding school, and as you say that it’s “from primary to university one-stop”. We chose again and again, and finally we chose this one. We even have moved here to suit him.

副校長:陳先生,陳太,這份是陳智明最近兩星期的在校記錄。他昨天在校車上再次打同學,要我親自上校車把他抓下來。他連我也打,弄得我的手也有瘀傷。陳先生,陳太太,我很希望你們明白,學校不可以為了一棵樹放棄整個森林,這樣對其他同學也不公平。

副校长:陈先生,陈太太,这份是陈智明最近两星期的在校记录。他昨天在校车上再次打同学,要我亲自上校车把他抓下来。他连我也打,弄得我的手也有瘀伤。陈先生,陈太太,我很希望你们明白,学校不可以为了一棵树放弃整个森林,这样对其他同学也不公平。

Vice Schoolmaster: Mr and Ms Chen, here are Chen Zhiming’s school records in these two weeks. Yesterday, he beat others again on the school bus and I had to take him off personally. He beat me, too, which bruised my arm. Mr. and Ms Chen, I hope you can understand that our school won’t sacrifice the whole forest for a single tree. It’s unfair to other boys and girls, either.

陳媽媽:你們除了懲罰他之外,還為我的孩子做過什麼?

陈妈妈:你们除了惩罚他之外,还为我的孩子做过什么?

Mom: Except from punishing my boy, what else have you done for him?

副校長:如果同學犯錯便要承擔後果,這方面我們對所有學生是一視同仁。

副校长:如果同学犯错便要承担后果,这方面我们对所有学生是一视同仁。

Vice Schoolmaster: If a pupil breaks the school rules, he must take the consequences. In this aspect, we treat all pupils in the same way.

陳爸爸:別說我偏幫自己的孩子,哪有小孩升上小一時不是這樣?新學校,新環境,當然會不習慣。校長,你是否覺得,應該多給一點耐性幫助小孩?你們說是開放式教育,怎麼可以動輒處罰?

陈爸爸:别说我偏帮自己的孩子,哪有小孩升上小一时不是这样?新学校,新环境,当然会不习惯。校长,你是否觉得,应该多给一点耐性帮助小孩?你们说是开放式教育,怎么可以动辄处罚?

Dad. I don’t mean I side with my boy, but who isn’t in the same way when he comes to a primary school at the beginning? New school, new environment, of course he can’t get used to it at once. Vice Schoolmaster, do you think you should be more patient to help a little boy? You say that the school is open-education, but how can you punish a little boy so easily?

副校長:陳先生,我也希望你明白,我們學校實在沒有資源和人手專門照顧陳智明一位同學,況且他有過度活躍症。

副校长:陈先生,我也希望你明白,我们学校实在没有资源和人手专门照顾陈智明一位同学,况且他有过度活跃症。

Vice Schoolmaster: Mr. Chen, I also hope you understand that our school really doesn’t have enough resources or stuff to look after Chen Zhiming exclusively. What’s more, he has hyperactivity.

老師A: 可能本校真的不太適合他,不過我們會協助轉介他到合適的學校。其實你的兒子很聰明,無須入讀特殊學校。

老师A: 可能本校真的不太适合他,不过我们会协助转介他到合适的学校。其实你的儿子很聪明,无须入读特殊学校。

Teacher A: Perhaps, our school really is unsuitable for him, but we can help direct him to a right one. In fact, you son is very smart, and he doesn’t need to attend to a special-education school.

陳媽媽:過度活躍症不是弱智。你們無非想我兒子退學。

陈妈妈:过度活跃症不是弱智。你们无非想我儿子退学。

Mom: Hyperactivity is not hypophrenia. You simply want my child to quit.

陳媽媽:老公,駛慢點,弄傷兒子了。

陈妈妈:老公,开慢点,弄伤儿子了。

Mom: Honey, slow down. You hurt our boy.

陳爸爸:我明天給兒子另找學校。

陈爸爸:我明天给儿子另找学校。

Dad: Tomorrow, I will find another school for my boy.

平等機會委員會諮詢員:陳先生,你可否詳述你的投訴?

平等机会委员会咨询员:陈先生,你可否详述你的投诉?

Consultant at equal opportunity commission: Mr. Chen, could you please detail your complaint?

陳爸爸:開學後那十五天,電話一響,心裏便發慌。我們但求兒子有書讀。我真的不敢想像,兒子不轉校的話會變成什麼樣。我越想越覺得自己傻,人家都說這間學校好,我便給兒子報讀。現在反而害苦了兒子。這間學校這樣對待他,我不替他轉校,他只會是死路一條。幸好,現在有一間學校接受我的兒子。

陈爸爸:开学后那十五天,电话一响,心里便发慌。我们但求儿子有书读。我真的不敢想象,儿子不转校的话会变成什么样。我越想越觉得自己傻,人家都说这间学校好,我便给儿子报读。现在反而害苦了儿子。这间学校这样对待他,我不替他转校,他只会是死路一条。幸好,现在有一间学校接受我的儿子。

Dad: During the fifteen days after the new terms began, as long as the phone rang, we felt nervous at once. We just hope that he can be educated at school. I really can’t image how he would suffer, if I hadn’t helped him transfer to another school. The deeper I think, the more foolish I feel. As every one says that school is outstanding, I applied it for my boy. It turned out that I have him suffered from it. This school treated him in such a way, if I hadn’t helped him transfer to another school, he would definitely come to a dead end. Luckily, here is another school which has received him.

Edited by studentyoung
Posted (edited)

班長:起立!

班长:起立!

Monitor: Stand up!

王老師:各位同學,早安。

王老师:各位同学,早安。

Miss Wang: Good morning class!

全班同學:王老師,早安。

全班同学:王老师,早安。

The whole class: Good morning, Miss Wang!

王老師:請坐。陳智明在哪裏?

王老师:请坐。陈智明在哪里?

Miss Wang: Sit down, please. Where is Chen Zhiming?

同學們:不知道。沒有。

同学们:不知道。没有。

Classmates: Don’t know. No.

王老師:陳智明。下來。快下來。你為什麼跑到天臺來?可知道你獨自上來是很危險的?我們很擔心你。

王老师:陈智明。下来。快下来。你为什么跑到天台来?可知道你独自上来是很危险的?我们很担心你。

Miss Wang: Chen Zhimng, get down. Get down, quickly. Why do you come to the balcony? Do you know it’s so dangerous for you to come here alone? We’re worrying about you.

陳智明:我沒來過,想上來看看。

陈智明:我没来过,想上来看看。

Chen Zhiming: I didn’t come here before, so I want to have a look.

王老師:你要告訴我。

王老师:你要告诉我。

Miss Wang: You should have told me.

陳智明:那我是不是要受罰?

陈智明:那我是不是要受罚?

Chen Zhiming: So, will I be punished?

王老師:我不是要懲罰你。對,你入學一星期還沒參觀過學校。小息的時候,我帶你四處參觀。不過,現在先去上課,好吧?

王老师:我不是要惩罚你。对,你入学一星期还没参观过学校。小息的时候,我带你四处参观。不过,现在先去上课,好吧?

Miss Wang: I’m not going to punish you. Oh, yes, you have been at this school for a week but you haven’t walked around here yet. I’ll show you around during the break, but now, you should have class at first, OK?

陳智明:好!那麼走吧。

陈智明:好!那么走吧。

Chen Zhiming: Great! Let’s go!

王老師:喂,等我一下。仍是要我追著你。

王老师:喂,等我一下。还是要我追着你。

Miss Wang: Hey, wait for me! Oh~ ~, you still need me to chase after you…

陳智明:媽媽!

陈智明:妈妈!

Chen Zhiming: Mom!

陳媽媽:乖!王老師,小明今天可好?

陈妈妈:乖!王老师,小明今天可好?

Mom: Good boy! Miss Wang, how about Xiaoming today?

王老師:還可以。

王老师:还可以。

Miss Wang: He’s quite OK.

陳媽媽:小明,跟王老師說再見。

陈妈妈:小明,跟王老师说再见。

Mom: Xiaoming, say good bye to Miss Wang.

陳智明:再見,謝謝王老師。

陈智明:再见,谢谢王老师。

Chen Zhiming: Good bye, and thank you, Miss Wang.

陳媽媽:等一等媽媽。

陈妈妈:等一等妈妈。

Mom: Wait for mom.

諮詢員:如果因為陳智明患有過度活躍症而要求他轉校,便有可能違反《殘疾歧視條例》。

咨询员:如果因为陈智明患有过度活跃症而要求他转校,便有可能违反《残疾歧视条例》。

Consultant: If Chen Zhiming was required to transfer to another school because of his hyperactivity, it might violate the Disability Discrimination Ordinance.

副校長:我們絕對沒有歧視陳智明,只是每個人對教育的定義有不同的看法。我們這樣做是以全部同學最大利益出發,建議他轉校。

副校长:我们绝对没有歧视陈智明,只是每个人对教育的定义有不同的看法。我们这样做是以全部同学最大利益出发,建议他转校。

Vice Schoolmaster: We don’t discriminate Chen Zhiming, but everyone has a different definition on education. Our practice is to advise him to transfer to another school, which is simply based on the maximum interests of all students in our school.

陳爸爸:你們只懂得懲罰我兒子,你除了罰我兒子外,還做過些什麼?你們這樣做跟迫他轉校有何區別?

陈爸爸:你们只懂得惩罚我儿子,你除了罚我儿子外,还做过些什么?你们这样做跟迫他转校有何区别?

Dad: You just know how to punish my boy! Except from punishing him, what else have you done? What’s difference between your practice and forcing him to transfer?

副校長:我希望你明白,有很多事是有心無力。你兒子的情況非常複雜,我只可以說我校不適合陳智明。

副校长:我希望你明白,有很多事是有心无力。你儿子的情况非常复杂,我只可以说我校不适合陈智明。

Vice Schoolmaster: I hope you understand that many things are just good intentions in mind but beyond ability. You son’s case is rather complicated. All I can say is that our school isn’t suitable for Chen Zhiming.

陳爸爸:你到說得動聽。一句“本校不適合你兒子”便要他轉校,你們無法處理便把責任推卸給其他人。這種自私的做法,便是你們所謂的解決方法。

陈爸爸:你到说得动听。一句“本校不适合你儿子”便要他转校,你们无法处理便把责任推卸给其他人。这种自私的做法,便是你们所谓的解决方法。

Dad: How tactful your words sound! Just because of “our school isn’t suitable for your son”, you just have him transfer to another school. You can’t handle with it properly, so you pass the buck. This kind of selfish way is what you call “the solution”!

諮詢員:其實所有學童無論是否有學習障礙都應該享有平等的教育機會。若貴校因為陳智明患有過度活躍症而要求他退學,便有可能構成殘疾歧視。

咨询员:其实所有学童无论是否有学习障碍都应该享有平等的教育机会。若贵校因为陈智明患有过度活跃症而要求他退学,便有可能构成残疾歧视。

Consultant: In fact, every student with or without academic handicap, he or she should have equal education opportunity. If your school requests Chen Zhiming to drop out because of his hyperactivity, it will constitute disability discrimination.

副校長:算了吧,我不想浪費大家的時間。

副校长:算了吧,我不想浪费大家的时间。

Vice Schoolmaster: OK, I don’t want to waste our time.

陳爸爸:我和你的想法一樣。我只想校方就兒子的事道歉。為兒子討回公道。

陈爸爸:我和你的想法一样。我只想校方就儿子的事道歉。为儿子讨回公道。

Dad: I feel the same. I just want your school apologize to my son for it and claim justice for him.

副校長:好,我代表校方為此事道歉。

副校长:好,我代表校方为此事道歉。

Vice Schoolmaster: OK, I apologize for it on behalf of our school.

兩個月前(2008年10月)

两个月前(2008年10月)

Two month ago (2008, Oct.)

陳媽媽:不用怕。

陈妈妈:不用怕。

Mom: Take it easy!

陳爸爸:乖。

陈爸爸:乖。

Dad: Good boy!

陳媽媽:記得我在家裏跟你說過什麼?

陈妈妈:记得我在家里跟你说过什么?

Mom: Do you remember what I told you at home?

王老師:陳先生,陳太太,早安,我是王老師,我帶你們去見校長。

王老师:陈先生,陈太太,早安,我是王老师,我带你们去见校长。

Miss Wang: Good morning Mr.and Ms Chen. I’m Miss Wang, and I will lead you to our Schoolmaster.

陳爸爸:坐好。

陈爸爸:坐好。

Dad: Sit still.

王老師:讓我來介紹,這位是陳媽媽,這是嚴校長。

王老师:让我来介绍,这位是陈妈妈,这是严校长。

Miss Wang: Let me introduce. This is Ms Chen, and this is our Schoolmaster, Ms Yan.

陳媽媽:嚴校長,你好。

陈妈妈:严校长,你好。

Mom: Hello, Ms. Yan.

嚴校長:陳太,你好。

严校长:陈太,你好。

Ms. Yan: Hello, Ms. Chen.

陳媽媽:其實我們有帶小明求醫。校長,如果連你們也不接受他,我和丈夫真的不知如何是好。

陈妈妈:其实我们有带小明求医。校长,如果连你们也不接受他,我和丈夫真的不知如何是好。

Mom: In fact, we have taken him to see a doctor. Schoolmaster, if even you don’t accept him, my husband and I really don’t know what to do.

嚴校長:這樣吧,我先和陳智明單獨面談,然後再做決定吧。

严校长:这样吧,我先和陈智明单独面谈,然后再做决定吧。

Ms. Yan: Well, how about let me interview Chen Zhiming alone, and then make a decision?

王老師:陳先生,陳太太,校長有請。

王老师:陈先生,陈太太,校长有请。

Miss Wang: Mr. and Ms Chen, our Schoolmaster asks you in.

陳媽媽:好的。

陈妈妈:好的。

Mom: Thank you.

嚴校長:你們看,陳智明都可以安靜坐下來,對不?告訴我,你升上小學後最想幹什麼?

严校长:你们看,陈智明都可以安静坐下来,对不?告诉我,你升上小学后最想干什么?

Ms. Yan: You see, even Chen Zhiming can sit down quietly, right? Tell me, what do you want to do after you attend a primary school?

陳智明:玩,這兒可不可以玩?

陈智明:玩,这儿可不可以玩?

Chen Zhiming: Playing. Can I play here?

嚴校長:唔,這要問王老師。這位是王老師,她是你的班主任。陳智明,本校歡迎你。

严校长:唔,这要问王老师。这位是王老师,她是你的班主任。陈智明,本校欢迎你。

Ms. Yan: Well, you must ask Miss Wang. This is Miss Wang. She’s the teacher who is in charge of your class. Chen Zhiming, welcome to our school!

Edited by studentyoung
Posted

I enjoyed the posts too. There are a few typos (at least in the traditional script version), though -

他現在在哪里(X) -> 他現在在哪裏 (O)

沖 (X) 出馬路 -> 衝 (O)出馬路

他左邊反應右邊的反應弱很多 -> 他左邊反應比 (O)右邊的反應弱很多

從藥物幾 (X) 行為治療兩方面入手 -> 從藥物及 (O)行為治療兩方面入手

This thread reminds me of a complaint I received from a staff whose supervisor commented in his report that his performance could have been better if he hadn't taken so much sick leave. The guy, who had already resigned, claimed that he had filed a complaint to the EOC, and I waited and waited for the EOC to take action against us. Finally I wrote to the EOC, which then advised me that they had never received the complaint. :x

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thanks studentyoung, I always enjoy your posts.
I enjoyed the posts too.

Thanks you so much for your kind words, rob07 and Skylee! :)

他現在在哪里(X) -> 他現在在哪裏 (O)

沖 (X) 出馬路 -> 衝 (O)出馬路

他左邊反應右邊的反應弱很多 -> 他左邊反應比 (O)右邊的反應弱很多

從藥物幾 (X) 行為治療兩方面入手 -> 從藥物及 (O)行為治療兩方面入手

Thank you for pointing out my typos, Skylee! :) I have revised them.

Cheers!

PS. 这些天太忙了,有空再到论坛来发贴子。

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...