Chinese-Forums

Chinese Words For Bras

Meng Lelan

Ah...yeah...I'm writing a blog entry about a friend who sells women's lingerie. So I'm looking at several different terms for bras. 胸罩, 奶罩,乳罩。I thought 奶罩 is more commonly used than the other two terms?

• Like 1

Ah...yeah...I'm writing a blog entry about a friend who sells women's lingerie. So I'm looking at several different terms for bras. 胸罩, 奶罩,乳罩。I thought 奶罩 is more commonly used than the other two terms?

Lelan, are you going to do a Chinese ad for your friend? If it is for ad, I think it's better to use 胸罩 or 文胸, as 乳罩 is not so frequently used and 奶罩 sounds a little big vulgar.

Lelan, are you going to do a Chinese ad for your friend? If it is for ad, I think it's better to use 胸罩 or 文胸, as 乳罩 is not so frequently used and 奶罩 sounds a little big vulgar.

No, it is not an ad. I don't do ads. It's for my blog. I'm writing a story in my blog and need the commonly used word for "bra" not necessarily the polite refined word. My friends and I always use the word

奶罩 with each other, but I wasn't sure it was okay for posting into my blog.

No, it is not an ad. I don't do ads. It's for my blog. I'm writing a story in my blog and need the commonly used word for "bra" not necessarily the polite refined word. My friends and I always use the word

奶罩 with each other, but I wasn't sure it was okay for posting into my blog.

奶罩 sounds to me a little bit vulgar. If I were you, I would give my vote to 胸罩.

奶罩 sounds to me a little bit vulgar. If I were you, I would give my vote to 胸罩.

Ah, kenny2006woo, you don't really know me do you? I tend to give my vote to the vulgar.

Don't tell me you two have never seen one.

I will go for 胸罩 as well, not too formal but not too crude as well.

Yes I also agree that it all depends on the contexts. A shop assistant will never as you "你要哪款奶罩", unless they really want to piss off the customer.