Chinese-Forums

Cd shops in Beijing

Vellu

Where could I find good cd shops in Beijing? I mean decent places to find rock music. My plan is to buy some 20-30 albums when I go to China may or june next year :D Like Cui Jian, Zi Yue, Shou ren, Zhang Chu, He Yong, Baojiajie 43 hao.. the list is too long 8)

I have "rock n' roll on the new long march", a friend bought it for me in Beijing, and i've never really liked "power of the powerless" that much.. so those two albums, the ones that you said are impossible to find, are the cui jian albums i'm on the look for.. but oh well, i'm sure i'll find some of the many cds i've on my list in Beijing :)

• 8 months later...

for CDs better go the the Xin Jie Kou Street (it the north west part of the inner city), there you will find many CD Shops and Music Stores. There you will find anything about chinese rock but I cant garanty you wont get a piracy copy....