Chinese-Forums

Maths question for you all . . .

roddy

I think it should be 300

“番”与“倍”

增加一倍,就是增加100%; 翻一番,也是增加100%。除了一倍与一番相当外,两倍与两番以上的数字含义就不同了。而且数字越大,差距越大。如增加两倍,就指增加200%;翻两番,就是400%(一番是二,二番是四,三番就是八),所以说翻两番就是增加了300%,翻三番就是增加了700%。“番”是按几何级数计算的,“倍”是按算术级数计算的。

计算翻番公式为:

n=[lg(报告期数÷基期数)]÷lg2

n表示翻番数 lg是常用对数符号

增加一倍,就是增加100%; 翻一番,也是增加100%。除了一倍与一番相当外,两倍与两番以上的数字含义就不同了。而且数字越大,差距越大。如增加两倍,就指增加200%;翻两番,就是400%(一番是二,二番是四,三番就是八),所以说翻两番就是增加了300%,翻三番就是增加了700%。“番”是按几何级数计算的,“倍”是按算术级数计算的。

Jenny's method and reasonning are correct, I dont know why she got a seemed incorrect answer. 8)

基數 = 100

翻一番 = 100 + (100 x 1) = 200

翻兩番 = 100 + (100 x 2) = 300

it's

增加一倍 = 100 + (100 x 1) = 200

增加两倍 = 100 + (100 x 2) = 300

翻一番 = 100 x 2 = 200

翻兩番 = 100 x 2² = 400

翻三番 = 100 x 2³ = 800

:wink:

Let me bring an off topic question, Sky, I dont know why all the traditional chinese sites use to use the 楷书 as default font, personally i have no difficulty to read trad-chinese, but I feel 楷书 really makes my eyes easily being tired. What do you feel about it? Don't you agree 等线体 or 宋体 is easily being recognized? :-? of coz, it's not your fault, :wink::mrgreen: thank you!

hehe, i dont mean that, i just want to know you feeling about it, seems to me all the sites in trad-chin are like that, does that mean you guys feel comfortable about the font? Sites use 楷书 to me more like arabic sites, it drives me crazy... :cry: