Chinese-Forums

Help! Leehom Wang Lyric Translation Needed

brklynGrownUp

Sorry if this is a bad place to post this request. I am getting desperate. I really need a translation (loose- just the general idea) of Leehom Wang's song "Julia". All I can offer in return is a really great story, especially if you are a fan.

Thanks anyone at all out there for trying to help me out!

看着你走得倔强

头也不会

我该不该挽回

每一次都是这样跑了又追

你到底累不累

为什么爱情变成一种受罪

放弃又后悔

如果是你的感觉以无所谓

就让我把爱收回

Julia Julia 不要脱泥又带水

错与对是与非去面对

Julia Julia 不要让爱情枯萎

笑或泪别后悔去体会

要懂得珍惜爱才完美

爱是付出而不是赌注

珍惜是幸福

Watching you stubbornly walk away

You don't even turn your head

Should I take you back?

Everytime you run and I run after you

Aren't you tired, yet?

Why does love become torture?

I wanna give up but regret it

If your feelings are so indifferent

I would just take my love back

Julia Julia don't procrastinate

Right or wrong, you've got to face it

Julia Julia don't let our love fade

Laughter and tears- don't regret them, go embrace them

Only when we know how to cherish love can we perfect love

Love is paying out, but not anteing up

Treasuring is happiness

You are most wonderful and amazingly kind.

And as promised here is my story:

I thought the song might be about me. My name is Julia and Leehom and I were friends in high school. I was a senior when he was a freshman. We got along really well, had a class together, and performed together a lot. When prom time came around my boyfriend was away at college and didn't think he would make it back to go with me. So I asked Leehom, just as friends of course. So he graciously accepted and we went to my Prom together in contrasting tuxedos- Mine was black his was white, we looked very cute. We had a great time, he was willing to dance to every song- it was fun, really fun.

Then we had to leave- I think his curfew was midnight. (and by the way- his Mom was NOT happy that he was on a date with a white girl- even if we were just friends. Actually, she wasn't happy he was on a date at all.) Well, we were a little late leaving but pretty much on time and as we were driving home we came over this big hill and there was the moon rising. It was so beautiful that even though it would make us later, we pulled over and got out of the car.

It was a perfect romantic situation. A warm night, a full moon, the end of a great date. So we kissed. A very sweet, pretty innocent kiss. Then I took him home and we continued to be friends.

I am 90% sure it was his first kiss. I don't know if he had a crush on me or not- but regardless, it was a lovely night.

So when I heard that he had a song called Julia I though maybe, just maybe, it was about me. :( But no. I have not seen him in about 12 years, but my brother sent me two of his movies to check out- He's still cute- and it looks like he can act- but the english subtitles were awful. I haven't heard any of his music, but I think it is great he has had so much success. He is a truly good guy- or at least he was back then.

Thank you so much for the translation- and I hope you liked my story.