Chinese-Forums

Anime Signature Description

seeyouinthefuture

• New Members

Hey I'm totally new to Chinese and I saw a I sign in an anime used as a signature (don't they use some kind of stamp to verify that it is approved by them, or do they have both ?)

however I cant seem to find a corresponding table that tells me what that signature says is it just a sign made up by someone or is it a stylized Kanji or something else? 

for reference and if others are interested the title of the anime is "Quan Zhi Gao Shou" and it is used in the first episode I think something about 6 minutes in you will find it very fast if you want to see the original but I'll upload a snippet here for easier access. 

-Thanks in advance and kind regards.

Original.png

10 hours ago, seeyouinthefuture said:

(don't they use some kind of stamp to verify that it is approved by them, or do they have both ?)

In Taiwan, usually a chop is used instead of a signature (if that is indeed still the case - it was true a few years ago). In China, persons usually use signatures, same as in the West, although I think companies have chops.

@JeroenB: hee, nog een Nederlander! Welkom.

• Like 1