Chinese-Forums

张信哲

xiaojiang216

大家好!

I was given a CD with songs sung by 张信哲, but I am confused.

In the first few songs, I thought it was a woman... but later on I was recognizing a man's voice... and I got really confused...

Here are the contents of the CD:

1. 从开始到现在

2. My Memory

3. 过火

4. 宽容

5. 不要对他说

6. 太想爱你

7. 用情

8. 爱就一个字

9. 信仰

10. 直觉

11. 如果你愿意

12. 下雪边界

13. 爱情余味

14. 爱转动

15. 心情卡片

16. 爱不留

I am confused about who is singing...

Does anyone know more about this?

hi

zhang xin zhe is one of my favourite chinese singers. songs like xin yang, bai ye guang, and bu yao dui ta shuo, are absolutely classics and excellent for studying chinese. Your right, all the songs are love songs, however they're all about splitting up with people, or being in a 'yao yuan di fang' away from the person you love. He does have quite a girly voice, very high at times, he's also a well know gay icon in taiwan.

Hi xiaojiang216,

张信哲 is my favorite! He's considered the "prince of love songs" in China. The girl who gave you the CD must be a very sentimental(多情的) person. Maybe you should ask her out for a date. You know, sometimes it's good to have a girlfriend who speaks fluent Chinese. But it's even better if she's nice and pretty.