Chinese-Forums

The Universe is taunting me! Help me find the song title?

BaiMianBao

I'd just about given up finding out the name of this song, when suddenly I hear it being sung by some girl on a Chinese TV station, except with no name or artist attached! The universe has a mean sense of humor. So, I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction to an artist or song title...

It's sung by a female and the chorus includes the words (or what sounds like) "Wo zhen de hen xiang"

I know that's so little to go on, but I can only get bits and pieces of the rest of the song, not really whole phrases. I have an mp3 (w/ only gibberish ASCII as a title) that has it that a friend gave me, but still don't know the title. Anyone can help? I'd appreciate it. :mrgreen:

I have an mp3 (w/ only gibberish ASCII as a title)

Post the gibberish, we have plenty of computer geeks who will be able to translate it back into Chinese :mrgreen:

Download Audacity and clip a few seconds of it, then attach it to a post here, someone'll recognise it.

Roddy