Chinese-Forums

Song help

Gemini

The names of those songs are just in the list.You can see them...I'm confused, sorry.

All the songs in the website are sung by the guy +AYACO+ (his nickname or screenname) ,who owns the website.Do you want to know the original singer or just this guy?:roll: These songs are sung by different original singers and the guy just sang them himself.He is not a singer but a guy who loves those songs.It is called 翻唱 in Chinese.

Here is something about 痴儿,pinyin "chi er"

I am afraid I have a bad news for you...The original song of 痴儿 is 《盛唐夜唱》(pinyin sheng tang ye chang), which is another internet song(网络歌曲).Its original singer is edip ,which is just an ID.I don't what his real name is.Here is the lyrics of 《盛唐夜唱》

奉天承运,皇帝昭曰。龙膏酒我醉一醉把葡萄美酒夜光杯,颁赐群臣品其味,金鼎烹羊记得添肉桂。胡姬酒肆灯花泪以黄金销尽一宿魅,雾雨轻挠美人背赏丝竹罗衣舞纷飞,鱼玄机还不速为政献舞一曲。长安柳絮飞,箜篌响,路人醉,花坊湖上游,饮一杯来还一杯。水绣齐針美,平金法,画山水,诗人笔言飞,胭脂扫娥眉。烟花随流水,入夜寒,寒者醉,今朝花灯会,提画灯迷猜一对。阳羡茶浮水,琵琶绕,玉笛回,丁祭佾舞备,铜镜云鬓美。脚腕间璎珞如翡翠,飞天绘。院落中百花还挂着露水。客栈里将军已征战回,战马还未睡着佳人盼着月归.盛唐城门内,智者狂,痴者悲,愚者酒一壶,依柳早就入睡.

裴旻将军舞剑器划惊堂一虹动天地,豪卷添墨长安曲将狂草一笔指张旭。

长安柳絮飞,箜篌响,路人醉,花坊湖上游,饮一杯来还一杯。水绣齐針美,平金法,画山水,诗人笔言飞,胭脂扫娥眉。烟花随流水,入夜寒,寒者醉,今朝花灯会,提画灯迷猜一对。阳羡茶浮水,琵琶绕,玉笛回,丁祭佾舞备,铜镜云鬓美。脚腕间璎珞如翡翠,飞天绘。院落中百花还挂着露水。客栈里将军已征战回,战马还未睡着佳人盼着月归。瓦如翚斯飞,掉琉璃,迎风吹,盛唐扬长帆,一句诗还一场醉,皇梁盘龙背,上银鳞,气势辉。银月飞天舞,空留西厢我不回。

You can download it here

And here is his music website.

The lyrics is written in ancient Chinese which is very old and difficult even for us Chinese.You can find some explanations about the lyrics here.

Here is the lyrics of 《痴儿》

(白:)

青青子衿,悠悠我心~

昔年万里觅封侯叹金印煌煌未入手。长生恨不补天公无奈手持金樽梦空空。莫道天意高难问怎湮我男儿四方志。流水高山酬知己换旗亭酒肆一场醉。戚少商,好一派英雄气概。

(唱:)

才高难自弃,探花郎,虎贲将,好风凭借力,合该送我上青云。

怎奈匣中剑,手中书,空埃蠹,岁月和雪飞,半生功名误。

一曲酬知音,痴时喜,醉时狂,难逃醒时悲,但愿长醉不复醒。

穷尽腹中计,履虎尾,批龙鳞,识我经纶手,天下有几人。

(伴:)

生杀大帐毒誓不悔,杀无赦,覆雨翻云手无冕亦朱缨。笑你正气凛然有天佑,我偏要剑走偏锋叫神鬼夜哭。

男儿凶何甚,成者王,败者寇,道义无一真,何处英雄不杀人。

(白:)

朱颜辞镜花辞树你冥冥归去无人管,花无人戴酒无人劝从此霜冷寂衣寒。

同人曰:痴儿痴儿,朱弦已为佳人绝,青眼聊因美酒横,万里归舟弄长笛,此心吾与白鸥盟。

才高难自弃,探花郎,虎贲将,好风凭借力,合该送我上青云。

怎奈匣中剑,手中书,空埃蠹,岁月和雪飞,半生功名误。

一曲酬知音,痴时喜,醉时狂,难逃醒时悲,但愿长醉不复醒。

穷尽腹中计,履虎尾,批龙鳞,识我经纶手,天下有几人。

(伴:)

生杀大帐毒誓不悔,杀无赦,覆雨翻云手无冕亦朱缨。笑你正气凛然有天佑,我偏要剑走偏锋叫神鬼夜哭。

至寒箱子燕,连云寨,毁诺城,血浸黄沙地,一将功成万骨枯。

富贵能几时,九秋霜,三更梦,只今汾水上,年年惟有秋雁飞。

Hope these help.I will find information about other songs when I am free.But now I am leaving for my class.:roll: