Chinese-Forums

Looking for Two Songs

LoudSilence

Hey. I recently returned from a two-week trip in China, and let me tell you, it was amazing. While I was there, I happened to watch the v-chinese channel, and I came across two songs. I can't read Chinese, however, and thus I'm unable to to search for them. All I know is the following, and I'm hoping you can help me find them based upon the clues I provide:

Song 1

-----------

1) Some depressed looking guy doing these breakdance moves and splashing water on his face.

2) The song has in it the lyrics, "I miss you more and more and more, I give you more and more and more, I love you more and more and more" in English, as well as "L.O.V.E. Love".

Song 2

------------

1) The singer is named "Kelly", but it's kind of hard to look for someone with such a common name...she's Chinese, it seems.

2) The music video has some pinball running along this roller-coaster track as she stands in the middle of it, er...blow-drying her hair. Don't ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can help me find the names of the singers and these songs, I'd be grateful. Thanks for your time.

hahaha isn't that 2nd song 不如跳舞??? (Bu ru tiaowu) by 陈慧琳 kelly

http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&word=%B2%BB%C8%E7%CC%F8%CE%E8&lm=-1

wow all that random karaoke has a use after all....

I just watched the video:

pinball: check

hairdryer: check

Kelly: check

looks like we have a winner

Got another one for the experts:

Chinese song, I think so because they weren't letters on the screen, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Arabic. You know the one with a Chinese girl in it. She's got long black hair, dark eyes, and she's pretty skinny too. Sound familiar to anyone?:D

Thanks, guys. I'm a bit confused on the first one still (searches turn up no results, and the link Skylee graciously provided was...er, confusing), but either way, I appreciate your answers.

Chinese song, I think so because they weren't letters on the screen, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Arabic.

Hey, you can read Arabic?

I was actually thinking of having an Arabic tutorial in the "Other Cultures/Languages" forum, but I guess I sounded too political when I tried to post it...or maybe learning languages other than Chinese is a no-go here. Hm.

But, right. It's interesting to know that another person here knows Arabic (and this is assuming that your answer is positive to my initial question, and if that's not the case, then forget what I'm saying because now I'm just running on without reason).

Hey, you can read Arabic?

I was actually thinking of having an Arabic tutorial in the "Other Cultures/Languages" forum, but I guess I sounded too political when I tried to post it...or maybe learning languages other than Chinese is a no-go here. Hm.

No I can't. Just making a joke (how somepeople call Japanese/Korean?Thai/Indian languages all Chinese). Whole post was a little satire.

I think you should go for it. That's why there's the all other languages section or maybe in "everything else". I mean why not. there may be others out there who are interested. The arabs at my church always wanted to teach me and I've thought about it, but don't have the time. Besides if anyone knocks you for that that just shows ignorance, afterall parts of "China" speak Arabic too.