Chinese-Forums

Chinese vocal solos on CD

count_zero

I am really really keen to buy some CDs which have some Chinese vocal solos on them.

The reason is that I want to sample the sound to do remixes.

I would be incredibly grateful if anyone can give me some pointers.

Also, how might I explain this to a shopkeeper? Kingsoft says that a cappella is 无伴奏的 but... I'm not too confident of that.

Also, how might I explain this to a shopkeeper? Kingsoft says that a cappella is 无伴奏的 but... I'm not too confident of that.

Yes, “无伴奏的” is OK to express the meaning of “cappela”, but we say “清唱的” in our daily life. You can tell a shopkeeper that 老板,我想要一些清唱的中文CD,你们这儿有吗?

The link below is for you to download some Chinese vocal solos MP3 files. But most of the files are sung by net citizens in amateur level, hope you don’t mind.

http://mp3.baidu.com/m?z=0&cl=3&ct=134217728&sn=&lm=-1&cm=1&sc=1&bu=&rn=30&tn=baidump3&word=%C7%E5%B3%AA&pn=0

Thanks!

Well thank you studentyoung. Your wisdom belies your youth.

That's some useful vocabularly there and I love to say "你们这儿..."

I definately think that baidu link will be useful. The only problem is that there are so MANY...

Any specific recommendations would also be useful.